Table of Contents
It's time to write the first cover letter of your job search.
You’re about to introduce yourself to the hiring manager controlling access to the job you want.
There are dozens, if not hundreds, of other applicants. Each one wants the job as much as you do. They’re willing to do what it takes to get that job.
Because there are so many applicants, the hiring manager uses an AI ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to screen them all, eliminating most of them from the competition. You need to survive the cut.
Your cover letter must be persuasive, personalized, and perfect. This kind of writing takes skill. It also takes a lot of time. Then, you must format the letter correctly to pass the ATS screening.
There's a lot riding on this cover letter.
Now, multiply this process by the number of job applications you’re filling out. One? Several? Dozens?
How do you compete? How do you stand out? How do you ensure quality and consistency?
How do you get hired?
Answer: You use AI, too.
Let’s learn how.
What Do Cover Letters Accomplish?
Cover letters must accomplish many things at once.
- Introduce you to the hiring manager.
- Catch the attention of the hiring manager in a positive way.
- Show your personality and professionalism.
- Indicate that you have read the job description.
- Tell how your experience matches the job offered.
- Highlight your experience with a supporting résumé.
- Explain any gaps or issues in your employment history.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Prove that you’ve done your research.
- Offer a compelling call to action.
- Be perfect in style, tone, and grammar.
In addition, your cover letter needs to be formatted in a specific way to get through the hiring manager’s ATS screening tool. This is a must.
How can AI help?
As you know, there’s more to the job search than just writing a cover letter. The scenario goes like this:
- Define what you want in a job.
- Search the job board listings for a suitable opening.
- Save the application and relevant information.
- Research the company and its culture.
- Make a complete résumé (if needed).
- Create a professional headshot if desired.
- Tailor your résumé to the specific job description.
- Write a persuasive, personalized cover letter.
- Fill out the application, answering all the questions it asks.
- Submit the application, your cover letter, and your résumé.
- Send a follow-up email.
- Practice for the job interview.
These steps are necessary for each job application you intend to submit. Applying even once requires this entire process.
Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to do this all over again dozens of times? That’s where AI automation comes in.
Can I Do the AI Cover Letter Myself?
How are your prompt writing skills? Do you own all the right tools?
Using a do-it-yourself approach to AI cover letter generation doesn’t actually automate much. You can spend more time writing bespoke prompts than you would hand-writing the cover letter yourself.
This DIY approach doesn’t scale to the number of tailored cover letters you need for all the applications you’re submitting. And it doesn’t customize your supporting résumé either. That is yet another task requiring more prompting and more time.
AI cover letters used to have a bad reputation. They still do if they’re not well-written. Many AI writers have quality issues. You must tell your AI writer how to get the best quality possible.
You may (or may not) get screened out if the ATS recognizes that you’re using AI. But the best AI cover letter systems can accomplish everything we’ve discussed, plus more, and are invisible to AI detectors.
The best AI cover letter automation is provided by companies that have the skills and advanced technology to do a great job.
This allows you to focus on the human aspect of your job search and let the machine do the repetitive work. Now that we have powerful AI tools, you can profit from their writing skills, flawless memory, and blinding speed.
Our platform, aiApply.co, elevates your job search process with AI.
Get a job-specific cover letter, résumé, and follow-up email instantly—and invisible to third-party AI detectors. All you need is an aiApply Application Kit.
aiApply’s Application Kit includes:
- Job board (verified jobs)
- Cover letter creator
- Résumé builder
- Headshot maker
- Mock job interview assistant
- Interview Answer Buddy
- Job application filling tool
- Résumé translator
- Résumé online hosting
- More tools are on the way
What’s best is that you can try these out on real job applications for free.
Start fast and free. Not a bad deal.
If you want more power and more efficiency, upgrade to our premium All-Tools plan at no risk. Visit our home page and scroll to the bottom to view our monthly and yearly (70% off) pricing
Getting a great job is crucial to your future. AI cover letters are a significant part of a successful approach. So is the rest of the AI-enhanced job search process.
You may have many questions at this point. Send us an email, and we’ll answer them for you right away.
Get your successful job search underway.
Try AIApply for free today.
Sign Up For Free
Elevate your job search with AI
Get a Job Specific Cover Letter, Resume and Followup Email Instantly – Undetected!Start For Free